Join us for National Fried Chicken Day on July 6! Drop by on July 9 for water games and sugar cookies. During the second week of July, be on the lookout for more info on participating in National Give Something Away Day. As always, we’ll be delivering cookies to residents with July birthdays. Join us for National Lollipop Day on July 20. Stop by on July 29 to celebrate National Tiger Day and Chicken Wing Day with tiger-striped ice cream and chicken wings.
Follow us on Instagram for exclusive giveaways happening every Tuesday and Friday in July. Remember to check your email and stay up to date on our social media so you don’t miss important updates about coming events.
We love you enjoying our amenities, so please remember there is no glass allowed at our pool.
Reminders and Updates
- Join our Relay For Life Team! Simply search for “Grayson Cottages” on the Relay For Life homepage and help us reach our goal of $1,000!
- Please don’t leave your trash out on your porch! You can be charged for doing this, and raccoons and other critters will tear into the bags and leave trash everywhere. A dumpster is located at the back of the property near 1619 for your convenience.
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 4th at 1 p.m. when the office opens. Please call us if you have questions on how to set up recurring payments on your portal.
- Please help us keep our community beautiful! Please pick up your dog’s waste and place it in the proper stations located throughout the property. Failure to do so will result in a fine.
- A reminder for our residents with furry friends: If you are hot, then your furry friends are also hot.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Double Tap Tuesday — Every Tuesday in June — Head on over to our Instagram for details on how you could win an exclusive prize just for leaving us a review!
Freeze Tag Friday — Every Friday in June — Follow us on Instagram for your chance to win a prize by participating in our Freeze Tag Friday giveaways!
Popeyes with People — Friday, July 6 @ noon — Join us to celebrate National Fried Chicken Day. Stop by the clubhouse for some Popeyes fried chicken with CA Kennedi!
Water Balloon Field Day — Monday, July 9 — Come join us for an afternoon of fun field day events with CA Morganne! Don’t forget to bring your best game and your team spirit!
National Sugar Cookie Day — Monday, July 9 — Join CA Zach in the clubhouse for sugar cookies on National Sugar Cookie Day.
National Give Something Away Day — July 8–15 — We’ll be collecting canned goods from July 8–14 to donate to the Tiger Pantry! When you donate an item, you’ll get entered into a raffle to win a gift card on July 15. The more you donate, the more chances you have to win.
Birthday Cookies — Wednesday, July 18 — Happy birthday to all of our residents with birthdays in July from all of us at Grayson Cottages.
National Lollipop Day — Friday, July 20 — In honor of National Lollipop Day, stop by the clubhouse as we’ll be providing an assortment of lollipops for you to snack on.
National Tiger Day — Sunday, July 29 — Come join us at the clubhouse to show school spirit and celebrate National Tiger Day with tiger-striped ice cream.
National Chicken Wing Day — Sunday, July 29 — Come join us at the clubhouse to celebrate National Chicken Wing Day with chicken wings.